So I have always debated about this but I think I made the decision to go private. Ya never know with weirdos out there. So send me your email either here or facebook, or even my email.
Nate & I met in a movie theater in October 2006, a mutual friend invited a big group and we ended up sitting next to each other. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple in June 2007. We love to have fun and tease each other, there's never a dull moment when I'm around Nate. He always makes me laugh and is such a sweetheart!
13 comments:
I would like an invite so I will send you my email on facebook. Thanks Gina!
ruwerty@gmail.com but you have to promise you blog more!!!
Hey Gina, I love the music! Did you read all the Twilight books? I loved them. Hey I want to be added to your blog.
caliandbrett@yahoo.com
I miss you gina!
Here is my email courtnilia24@yahoo.com
Gina I would totally love to be invited to your blog :) my email is still the same... beach_lover0985@yahoo.com
nicholeboyter@gmail.com
Oh man everyone is going private I should to... mine is
ari_joshhill@yahoo.com
Better add me! love you!
goku_is_my_hottie@hotmail.com
Sad that I haven't changed it since my freshman year in HS, isn't it...
kindoweird@gmail.com
Here is my email
kindoweird@gmail.com
I want to see what you are up to!!!
Robertsonclan3@gmail.com
ok I just found that you had a blog so since your going private I want in. toribeth2@yahoo.com P.s. how are you guys doing?
Post a Comment